Hello world fitters! Franchy here! Today I want to talk about relationship and your weight. Are you currently in a fulfilling relationship? I’m, I’ve been in my current relationship with my boyfriend Jeffrey Skeete for 6 years. That by far is my longest relationship ever!
Just because you are not fat you can still have relationship problems. Conversely you can be fat and be in a long fulfilling relationship. The bottom line is everyone wants to be love. I truly believe there is someone for everybody. You just have to keep looking for your prince charming. Before I met my prince charming, I kissed a lot of frogs hoping they would turn to my prince charming. Needless to say kissing all those frogs left me with a bad taste in my mouth, yuck!
Hey you can’t play the game of love without getting a little dirty. Add being fat to the mix the game of love just got a lot more interesting. I do realize getting dates when you are fat can be very difficult. As a result many women settle because they don’t think they deserve better. World fitters don’t settle you deserve the best!
I’ve heard many stories from women who didn’t believe they deserve the best. The guys cheated and beat them, they still stayed in the dysfunctional relationship. To me that is just sad. You are beautiful. Anyone who makes you feel other wise don’t deserve your love. If you need help in the love department checkout my Frantastic list below.
My Frantastic Dating And Relationship Hacks:
- Know yourself and love yourself- Knowing yourself worth can really come in handy when you are trying to attract the opposite sex. Knowing you deserve the best can help you achieve the most fulfilling relationship that will last for a life time. When are you ready for a long lasting relationship? You are truly ready if you adore yourself. Are you ready for love?
- Confident Fantastic You- Being confident in yourself is key when it comes to establishing a long lasting relationship. “If you don’t have confidence in yourself no one will” is a very true statement. No one will ever know you the way you know yourself. After all you know yourself inside out. Additionally you know your deepest desires, your hopes and dreams.
- I’m ready for my close up- Man by all purposes are visual creatures. They like girls that look good. You don’t have to be thin to look good. As a matter of fact I know plenty of good looking women who are not exactly thin. Which is just fine. After all not all man prefer skinny females. Do the best with what you are born with. For instance wear clothes that compliments your body type and, fix your hair in a way that says you took a lot of time to create that look. Then finish up with flawless make up that just screams hot. Voila your ready to steal a guys heart away!
- Body perfection- Ah don’t we all wish we had the perfect body, the perfect coca cola bottle shape? Yes I do but that is just unrealistic. I truly believe there is no such thing as the perfect body. We all have our own unique body shape which is just fine. Beautiful women comes in all forms not just one. You are only provided with one body. That you must take care of to the best of your ability. Take care of yourself by watching what you eat. Don’t go all crazy and remove food completely out of your life. That will slow down your metabolism a lot. Further-more you can also exercise on a regular basis to help you maintain a healthy weight. Moreover I would suggest you get a doctors opinion on what is best to help you lose the weight? Whatever you do stay away from negative people and their opinion about your weight. Concentrate on doing what is best for your body.
- Just pop the question- If after you’ve done everything to get his attention and he still hasn’t asked you out. There’s no harm in asking him out. Some men likes to be asked too. If he say no I know it will hurt and be a bit embarrassing. Just move on! There are plenty of guys out there worthy of your love. Just wait patiently for Mr Right. Good luck on finding love.
I hope you find my relationship hacks helpful and you are able to find love. Relationships are hard for everyone it doesn’t matter what your size is. Stop thinking that your size is preventing you from finding love. When I was skinny I always had problems in keeping relationships. I had problems finding love because of my low self view. My advice is love yourself get confident and be with the guy of your dreams. Love is multifaceted and yes it is for you. Go out there let love live. Best of luck! Have a great weekend world fitters! Bye! Bye! Love you!